Underfloor Heating NZ, Hydronic Underfloor Heating Systems
Underfloor Central Heating
A hydronic underfloor heating system pumps warm water silently through tubing encapsulated within your concrete slab. This achieves a gentle radiation of heat into living areas.
- Due to the large thermal mass of a concrete slab, it takes a long time for the slab to heat up or cool down. For this reason it is more practical to maintain the slab at a constant temperature day and night.
- The floor of your house is separated into zones which can be controlled via thermostats or manual controls, centrally or room by room.
- It is not practical to retro fit into an existing home but ideal for new homes with concrete floor construction.
Quality European components
Caleffi Composite Under Floor panels
Fully assembled, pre-wired modules for a totally professional underfloor heating NZ installation and exceptionally good value.
4, 6 , 8, 10, 12 and 14 Zone models.
Two versions; either a thermostatically regulated mixing panel for high temperature heat sources or straight distribution panel version low temperature heat sources.
- Fully equipped with flow meters, balancing valves, automatic air vent, fill/drain cock, manifold shut off valves and liquid crystal temperature indicators all as standard.
UFP16 Underfloor Pex Pipe
Waterware underfloor heating pipe is made of high density cross linked polyethylene (PeX). The process known as ‘cross-linking’ converts standard polyethylene into a thermosetting material thus increasing the long-term ageing characteristics as well as the resistance to high temperatures.
Heatpump underfloor systems
Without question this type of system offers the lowest running cost compared to gas, diesel, or pellets. Capable of up to 400% efficiency, the higher initial upfront system cost is quickly recovered and the savings begin.
Clivet heatpumps from Italy are designed specifically to work in NZ's unique climatic environment of high humidity and cold temperatures. Clivet heatpumps feature;
- Heated drip tray and advanced heat exchange fin design for anti frost protection.
- Variable speed fan and pump technology extends efficiency and saves power.
- Monoblock design for fast and easy installation.
- Compact space saving footprint across all sizes.
- Class leading quiet operation.